My Way



阿文譯

And now, the end is near,
現在 老子快掛了
And so I face the final curtain.
即將謝幕 出場滾蛋
My friends, I’ll say it clear;
兄弟們 讓我把話說白了
I’ll state my case of which I’m certain.
我把這輩子就老實給交代了
I’ve lived a life that’s full –
我這輩子過的很爽
I’ve travelled each and every highway.
每條道上我都混遍了
and more, much more than this,
但最最要緊的是
I did it my way.
老子走自己的路
Regrets? I’ve had a few,
後悔 加減
But then again, too few to mention.
但沒啥大不了的
I did what I had to do
該做的 我都做的
And saw it through without exemption
一項也沒漏鉤
planned each charted course
老子我自己拿主意
Each careful step along the byway,
一步一腳印 小心翼翼地
And more, much more than this,
但要緊的是
I did it my way.
老子只走自己的路
Yes, there were times, I’m sure you knew,
當然 你也知道 有幾次
When I bit off more than I could chew,
我吃不下 硬吞還差點噎到
But through it all, when there was doubt,
但一路走來 當心裏不踏實時
I ate it up and spit it out.
我把懷疑吞吃入肚 然後一口把它吐出去
I faced it all and I stood tall
面對這些鳥事 我還是挺過來了
And did it my way.
用老子我自己的辦法!
I’ve loved, I’ve laughed and cried,
愛過 笑過 也哭過
I’ve had my fill – my share of losing.
也曾吃虧超不爽
But now, as tears subside,
但淚乾之後
I find it all so amusing.
我覺得真是TMD的好笑
To think I did all that,
想想我這些全包了
And may I say, not in a shy way
而且讓我臭屁一下 我可從來漏氣過
Oh no. Oh no, not me.
丟臉? 門都沒有!
I did it my way.
老子只走自己的路
For what is a man? What has he got?
什麼才算是硬漢? 憑啥?
If not himself – Then he has naught.
做不了自己 那他就啥也不是
To say the things he truly feels
只說心中真話
And not the words of one who kneels.
而不是那套奴才說辭
The record shows I took the blows
瞧瞧! 我挺住了
And did it my way.
用老子我自己的辦法!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in 男兒本懷, 野人獻曝. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s